MANGALORE : C Manjula, the Chairperson for the Karnataka State Commission for Women is expected to present her report on the Padil home stay attack to the government within two days. It is believed that the report will highlight the role of the Hindu Jagarana Vedike in the attack and will also recommend framing of guidelines on how the media has to report during such occasions. The report will also direct the government to arrest all the accused in the Padil case against whom FIR have been lodged.
The report is further expected to draw the attention of the government towards the fact that the Padil attack mastermind Subhash who was also the main accused in the Amnesia pub attack case of 2009 had came out of jail within three months and was later involved in several cases. She is also learnt to have observed in her report that the failure of the police to keep a watch on Subhash had led to the recent home stay attack.
- Parivar leaders coming in way of invoking Goonda Act on home stay attackers
- ‘Illegal’ home stay can be no justification to attack
- No media men will be arrested in home stay attack case, assures Commissioner
- Cheating case involving advocate : Pandeshwar cops fail to submit probe report to court
- Padil attack mastermind had a love marriage!